We're Launching Our Most Comprehensive Small Business Resource Ever!
Reduce the stress and risk of running a small business with step-by-step guidance for three of the most important and foundational parts of successful entrepreneurship:
- Asset protection
Attorney and best-selling author Garrett Sutton has helped entrepreneurs across the US and internationally create and grow successful businesses. Joined by credit and financing expert Gerri Detweiler, he's created this course to help you succeed, too.
To succeed in your own business, you’ll likely need capital at some point. Whether you borrow it, get it from investors, crowdfund it or yank it out of your savings, how and when you fund your business can make all the difference in your financial future.
Most businesses have no idea where to find the myriad funds available to small businesses, how to get them, and how to make sure they don’t get burned in the process.
That’s where our book, Finance Your Own Business: Get On The Financing Fast Track comes in.
You’ll learn how to find money and how to use it the right way to protect your personal credit and finances, all with the goal of giving your business the best possible shot at success.
You can buy the book on Amazon, or, if you sign up for Nav below, you can get a copy of the book for free!
Sign up for Nav and Get the Book for Free!
Sign up for Nav today for free to track all of your credit from one easy location and get your free copy of Finance Your Own Business using the link on this page. Start building your business credit with this unbeatable set of business resources.
When you sign up with Nav you get:
- A free copy of the award winning book, Finance Your Own Business by Garrett Sutton and Gerri Detweiler
- Your Personal credit score and report
- A summary of your credit information without hurting your credit
- 24/7 Monitoring and alerts
- $1 million in identity theft protection and recovery
- DUNS registration
To access this deal, you must use the link on this page as this is an affiliate link that offers a unique promotion you won’t find anywhere else.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES
- Micro Enterprise Development Programs
- Regional SBA office
- Small Business Development Centers
- Women’s Business Centers
- The National Business Incubation Association
- Double Digit Academy: A fundraising intensive for women-owned businesses led by Julia Pimsleur (Mentioned in Chapter 14 of Finance Your Own Business)
- Ali Brown: Resources for female entrepreneurs
- Is Your State Business-Friendly? Find out at https://www.thumbtack.com/survey#/2014/1/states