How to Use Limited Liability Companies
& Limited Partnerships
by Garrett Sutton, Esq
This book will teach you how to:
- Select the right entity for your specific use.
- Follow the rules to keep your assets protected.
- Creatively plan the future for your and your family.
- Easily manage and operate an LLC or Limited Partnership.
- Strategically use entities to hold real estate and other assets.
Learn to protect assets and to create your own legal defense to protect against the claims of would-be creditors. This is the newly updated fourth edition that guides readers through getting the most out of their legal structure.
Praise for How to Use Limited Liability Companies & Limited Partnerships
“The book is written in clear, cogent everyday language augmented by helpful examples. For anyone contemplating the formation of an LLC or LP, Sutton’s book is a valuable resource.” – Foreword Reviews
“This book can help you to be rich. It is a must read for those wanting to protect their wealth.”
– Robert Kiyosaki, best selling author of the international best seller, “Rich Dad Poor Dad”
“I highly recommend this book. Every asset I own has its own protection and each investment is individually protected. If you are going to hold assets you need to implement the strategies clearly discussed in this excellent book.”
– Ken McElroy, best selling author of “The ABCs of Real Estate Investing” and “The Advanced Guide to Real Estate Investing”
“Garrett Sutton has written an excellent overview of asset protection strategies allowing you to protect your life’s work. I recommend that all my clients read this book.”
– Gary Gorman, best selling author of “Exchanging Up! How to Build a Real Estate Empire Without Paying Taxes…Using 1031 Exchanges.”